If I were Mark Zuckerberg…
The things I hope I would do if I were Mark Zuckerburg:
- Make a gratitude list for all the teachers who shared their passion for learning with me when I was in school.
- Start a scholarship fund at my high school for students who want to go to college.
- Donate hoodies to at-risk youth in danger of repeating their parent’s mistakes and end up in prison- let them know they have choices.
- Make a difference in the world for the better.
- Thank our troops who keep our country a safe democracy where youth are encouraged to go after their dreams and make them a reality.
- Use my new found wealth and influence to make this country stronger.
- Remember that of those who much is given, much is expected in return.
- Give thanks, be grateful.
- Have a beer with a friend who’s going through a tough time.
- Laugh often.
Mark… the world is watching and hoping you do great things.